Page 1 - Reviews - Himalaya, MenoCare, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I am writing this review for my companion who deals with severe symptoms of menopause. Since she started taking these she seems to have overall relief in every area. She has severe PTSD along with her menopause symptoms which makes it even more difficult to deal with. This has brought down her hot flashes and internal body pains down significantly and gets better rest at night. There are some very good adaptagens and other key herbs that target the key areas that are affected by menopause. 2 Thumbs up for this product and a very good deal for the price. We have not found it cheaper anywhere else than iHerb!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I took this 3 yrs ago for 1.5yrs . it worked great,but then stopped working. I decided to try it again this year and its working again. It really does take the hot flashes away after 6 weeks. I tried MACA in between but that only worked for a few weeks.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This really helped me with hot flashes, but I felt it only after a couple of months. And this was much cheaper than a medicine prescribed by my gynecologist.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It is the only thing I. The market that has helped my hot flashes and I’m not taking melatonin any more which makes me groggy in the morning. This product helps me sleep

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this for my mother and she takes this supplement daily. She said that she has seen it's benefits - good ingredients, and easy to take.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It's a great product and works well for me. I'm allergic to a lot of things and gluten intolerant so finding something that works without chemicals is a lot of trial and error.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Taking this in combo with Triphala and Shatavari. 3 weeks in and the night hot flashes are reducing to about half the amount. During the day are also becoming less.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I take it for more than 2 years. It helps me to regulate hot flashes and night sweats. Usually I take only one or two but when at times I at a peak of hormonal upheaval I take up to four. The bottomline is it helps me live at peace with my menopause.

Posted on Jul 28, 2020

Contains a selected complex, convenient for taking in the morning and evening. This significantly saves resources for the selection of components and time for monitoring their acceptance. Performs the task perfectly. Regulates the emotional state, improves cardiac activity, completely solves the issue of body temperature drop both day and night.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Excellent product, using it for a month and I can notice the improvement for my symptoms