IE

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Hubby loves this so much! He requested for it specifically as I had purchased it and forgot to use it. He says it got rid of under eyes dark circles. I did notice too. For its size, it's interesting to see how fast it works. You can see the benefits even before the little tube is over. The texture is smooth, refreshing and leaves your skin moisturized. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

A truly high quality product and easy to use. Not greasy yet moisturizing at all seasons even for my age Super texture and good size Even my sensitive skin loves it. Composition is all natural Package is nice as well as scent I saw benefits right away with a less tired looks!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Very good and moisturizing cream! Great texture and can be used any time of the season! Has pleasant scent. It didn’t really help my dark circles but indeed provides good moisture, so good quality! Also packaging is easy to use. My skin isn’t sensitive, so I’m not sure if it would work for sensitive skins.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I purchased this product for the second time. I loved the package, the texture,the and the fact that it is natural composition and doesn't contain a lot of toxins compared to other products. the Quality is great, i use it twice a day, the scent is nice with a thin texture. i definitely recommend it

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love Himalaya products! the package is very easy to use. It looks small but I use it every day for the last few months and it still has cream in it. I love the scent. I really feel it moisturizes my under-eye area. Don't expect any miracle but it will leave your skin hydrated.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My wife and I use this - she uses it everyday. I can see a difference immediately. The brand that makes it is very trustworthy and we use a lot of their stuff. Use in the morning after a shower people will notice.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It is great, small package; easy to take it with you. I saw results around my eyes in third week of using it. Small wrinkles faded away. Great quality! Because it is for eyes is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin! I already bought it again!