Page 1 - Reviews - Himalayan Pet Supply, Himalayan Dog Chew, All Sizes, Happy Teeth, Cheese, 4 oz (113.3 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My dogs really love it! It gets into their teeth really well and cleans them well. I bought these as a chew can be split into two of my siberian huskies. It was well packaged and when you seal the plastic well, it really lasts long.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I guess it has a good garage because my dog eats it fast but if you’re looking for teether I think treat it as a snack would be better .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It's a little big for my pup but she managed to finish it. I always like to give Himalayan chew to my pup as it is long lasting and low fat.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have a senior dog and a puppy. Both of them enjoyed it and liked it a lot. Its slightly softer texture so its easy to chew. Even for my senior dog with missing tooth =)

Posted on May 18, 2022

My dog ate it very quickly, it didnt last long unfortunately cause it was very easy to chew. but she loved it. Next time I will buy some harder chew .

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Dogs love it. just take them crazy fast to finish this big chew. guess i need to continue to buy as it is also good for their teeth.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Its a big too big and hard to break in half. My doggo didnt really like it that much - but once she understood what it was she still ate it! Good if you have a bigger dog

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

My dog doesn't like it very much. The way my dog eats it - it looks like it can actually cleans her teeth, because it is luffa - like.