Page 1 - Reviews - Home Health, Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

My dad had psoriasis his entire life. Everything that we bought for his condition didn't worked. I ordered this cream years ago (maybe like 5-6) and now this is the only product that he uses. It's very good for psoriasis, in a couple of days his eczema was visibly better. The only problem it that this cream has a very strong and medicinal smell. But it works and that's important!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am not sure if it helps. Have been using it on my elbow where i have psoriasis, for a while. I cannot say nor be sure it improved my skin condition. If you found my review helpful, please approve with thumbs up. Thx

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have eczema, on my elbows and this one is useful with them especially when it's itching.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

very effective, soothing cream.Used it on my scalp too

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The product is very wonderful, I recommend it to you, it has many benefits

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Unfortunately, after using this product for almost 3 weeks religiously (was hoping for a miracle), not only does it not work, my psoriasis got worse. I've only used it in certain areas to test the effect. The places I have not applied anything obviously did not improve nor worsen, but the areas I applied the cream deteriorated very fast.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This cream does work … the color is not so attractive for the smell is great and the result is very good - rcommended

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The only one that really helps. Unfortunately, it is not always available.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought for my psoriasis, the texture is fine to me. The smell was ok too, does not bother me. However i doubt on the quality, after some times i used it seem not working well. At 1st it did care for my psoriasis a bit. I did see it reduce, but after some times it does not seem effective anymore! So i changed !

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

It can stop itching and redness. My husband's psoriasis got much better after using it for few weeks.