Page 1 - Reviews - Houston Enzymes, TriEnza Chewable, 180 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good product for kids who are not able to swallow. My kids have less stomach aches and their digestion is better with this product.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

My favourite chewable digestive enzyme. Not easy to find a good chewable one.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It’s awesome and helps in digesting gluten / dairy etc which we accidentally eat . Helps a lot with digestion 😀😀

Posted on Apr 12, 2020

I give these to my son who is a very sensitive dairy allergic. I would never knowingly give him anything with dairy, but i give them to him when eating out and the food has been prepared in a non-controlled environment. He used to get a reaction every time and the whole family stopped getting take out. Now we can eat out and get the occasional pizza (without the cheese off cause). If we forget he will get a reaction, so he hasn’t out grown the allergy. He can’t swallow pills and he doesn’t love the taste of these, but he will take them when I tell him to.

Posted on Oct 23, 2019

Our son has food sensitives ( he's autistic and has many things he reacts to). This has really helped him. We cleaned up his diet and use this as a precaution or when he eats "bad". We also give if he has gas, which isn't often because he takes this on a proactive basis. His overall behavior and functioning is much better when on this due to a lack of gut pain and helping with leaky gut. We usually only have to give a max of 1 at a time which makes it a great value.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Well received. Good PRODUCTS!! Good shipping speed!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great quality and fast delivery

Posted on May 22, 2021

High quality product, been on this product for years! Perfect for children as they are chewable and pleasantly flavoured.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

My daughter (8) loves them - they seem to work well and keep her 'level' if she has eaten something she shouldn't

Posted on May 10, 2022

Quick delivery. The product is still under use.