IE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is a very good Korean brand , this cleansing oil feels very luxurious , with natural oils , no harmful ingredients! And it cleans perfectly. I bought it because I saw a recommendation from a Korean YouTube skincare guru , she was talking about the best cleansing oils of the year and this One was her favorite and ranked first .

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Cleanses well. Smell good. Not drying to the skin. I have combination skin and this cleanser somewhat help to balance the condition of my skin. One more last a long time, each wash only needs 2 to 3 pumps and it's enough to cover my face and neck area. Re-ordering!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I bought 3 bottles of this cleansing oil already. I love the simple and quality ingredients. It's so easy to use, smells gentle, and is perfect for my sensitive skin. Perfect to incorporate in my facial routine. First massage the oil on your dry face, then wash it off with water (it becomes a milky liquid when you add water). then use a facial wash to clean your face fully.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have oily skin and get hormonal acne regularly, and this stuff was perfect. I loved the texture--light enough to be able to massage it easily into my skin, heavy enough to feel moisturizing. Rinsed off super clean and it even took care of my heavy-duty waterproof Japanese mascara. My skin feels very soft and smooth afterward.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love the light scent of this cleansing oil!! It's moisturising and gentle for sensitive skin. I've used this daily and just ran out after nearly four months so I would say this product is fantastic value for money. I would still recommend that you use this as the first step of a two step cleansing routine. I use a gentle cleanser after this to completely take all my makeup off.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a very gentle cleansing oil that removes makeup and sunscreen. It does remove eye make up after a second cleanse. You get a good amount of cleanser therefore it is a great value.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love this cleansing oil~! this is my 6th bottle. has very clean ingredients and still works great! no chemical/citrus smell. very light and non greasy. thank you iherb for carrying this product! happy customer :D

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have used other more expensive oil cleansers before. This one I’ve used for over a year, and it does a great job at removing all your make up at a great price!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This oil emulsifies so fast. It dissolves my makeup in seconds. It cleans very well and doesn’t make my skin feels dry. Beside, it has high percentage of natural oil.