Page 1 - Reviews - Hyalogic LLC, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. I don't know if it's the Hyaluronic Acid Serum that has made my skin look so much younger or not but it certainly must have contributed. I get alot of comments that I look alot younger than I am.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I use two dropps of the hyaluronic acid before my serum, it works grate. I am 74 and the HA helps me a lot to protect my skin against aging.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Its my first hyaluronic acied i’ve ever use, it has no scent and the size is perfect i think it will last for a month, the quality is very good there are only 3 ingredients as I remember, and i start see the benefits already.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Have long used this product, have tried others that claim to be pure with disappointing results. My husband and I both use with a Vit C spray and find it is very hydrating and plumps our skin. It has a think texture that is easy to apply and to spread with the Vit C water. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

Seriously the most hydrating and pure one I was able to find. It’s pricey but well worth it. I tried so many other brands, yet concluded it’s best to pay more for real stuff that really works than simply waste money and get a poor result. Your skin will love it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2020

This is just the most amazing product. If it wasn't for the fact is was so pricey I would have it at hand at all time. On the other hand the product lasts a long time, so the value isn't so bad. A little goes a very long way.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My favourite hyaluronic acid. Concentrated. Nourishes the skin. Hydrates it. Absorbs very quickly and doesnt feel sticky at all.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is excellent! I have been using for years and I think I have used over 10 bottles.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I highly recommend this product because it contains very few ingredients and keeps my skin well hydrated.