Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, 4 Kids, Pain Relief, 2-12 Years, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have used Hylands stomach ache, ear ache, cold syrup, D3 drops. I’ve never tried this pain relief syrup, I’m sure it will give relief when my child needs it. I got it for stock to have at hand when I need it. Until now Hylands products, always satisfied.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I think Hyland’s product is good and safe to kids. It works well.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Seems to work for leg aches (growing pains).

Posted on May 31, 2022

The product didn't work at all but my daughter said it taste good.....

nata-mama
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

When my son (6 years old) had a bad toothache in the evening (and the dentist was no longer working at that time), I decided to give this painkiller to Hyland's, which was bought in advance for a home first-aid kit. The syrup helped the child, and the next day she took him to the dentist. Some time passed and a similar situation happened to me, I had a filling in my tooth and remembering this, I decided to try them on myself too. And, yes, it really helped, now I use it all the time for any pain. A wonderful pain reliever, and, by the way, for children, another plus, it tastes good. Alcohol does not contain. 100% natural syrup. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

1187eacf-cca5-417d-b54a-fc12f87dd7f1
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Took for a child 8 years old from migraine. Pleasant taste. Natural homeopathic composition. No alcohol! It works well: first it was taken 4 times every 15 minutes, then once every 4 hours. Helps. If the onset of migraine is missed and it hurts very much, then add Sinol M spray to the nose. And if the process is just beginning, the syrup copes alone. Definitely recommend! A good alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs! If the review was useful, support me with a like!)

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My son has some unexplained headaches. St and neurologists say everything is fine. I bought this syrup without much hope. Strong painkillers don't help. But what was my surprise when this syrup helped! It's a miracle! It is necessary to give 4 times every 15 minutes (I timed it with a timer) for 3 times everything has already passed, but I still gave 4 times. I think if you follow the recommendations for admission, it will definitely help. I recommend

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I got up in the middle of the night saying that I had a headache, so I bought it in a hurry. I don't know how effective it is because I'm not the one who uses it, but he said he slept well and healed the next morning, so I think it's safer and more effective than taking medicine.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

all the remedies for relieving the symptoms of acute respiratory infections from this company work great

Posted on Dec 24, 2021