IE

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Simply love it!

Another great product I love from I'm from. Very calming and nourishing for my maturing skin. The composition is natural and no strong scent which I like a lot. i really hope they won't change in quantity as many do. A bit pricey (can afford it only on discounts 😜), but still, it's worth it: good size, nice package (glass not plastic which preserves the components better), and happy skin after all!

492fbe72-dc68-4971-9342-01b5977d6832
63c9b127-3d5e-4d0e-9fe4-db700c7a17c1
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I thought itjust couldn't get any better than the Mugwort Mask butOh, boy... the Gingsen rocks. The package on this whole line is amazing, very luxurious. This product in particular is very very genlte but moisturizing all well, the composition is thick and rich which is totally my jam! I love this.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This mask is different. You have to massage it for 2 minutes, and it heat up helping circulation and soften dead skin cells. I do get red but redness is gone few minutes after you stop massaging. Leave it on for 15 more minutes, wash it off and enjoy soft and glowing skin.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I LOVE THIS MASK! i would put it from head to toe if i could :) i love the glass sustainable packaging and the product itself sits wonderfully on my skin and leaves it glowing and feeling nourished- i have very acne prone oily skin and i have never had an issue with this mask :)

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have seen amazing results after three applications. I am a skin care freak, and I’m very hard to impress! I don’t ever plan on doing without this product! Thank you, iHerb!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

super soothing, but a little goes a long way. My skin feels super soft after using it, and it does not irritate my skin (even though i have extremely sensitive skin and usually stray away from washable face masks)

CLEAN, Sprouted and easy to use in everything!! Like that it's sprouted and organic. The price compares very close to what we've paid in health food stores, but, so nice to have it delivered to our door! Good product and highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I overdid it on a clay mask and broke out in a small rash of dryness this mask rebalanced and moisturized my skin back to health. It’s great. I love i’m from!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I love this brand! This mask is very nice! The natural scent if very subtle and not over powering at all. Ginseng is great for anti-aging and detoxing. There’s a lot of product you get so I feel like it’s a good value. Very hydrating!