IE
4.7

4.7

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been waking up with stiff fingers in the morning for almost a year now. Inflamma-less was great in reducing the severity of it. The soft-gels are very big, but I was able to swallow them without a problem. I took them twice a day on an empty stomach as prescribed. The stiffness in my fingers definitely improved and was almost gone on some days. I finished my soft-gels almost a week ago and my symptoms have gotten worse again since then. Will definitely continue to order this supplement as it does help!

Global reviews (113)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Apr 2, 2023

This is amazing and quality product. We tried another imflamma for severe joint pain, which was also good. But this one has a higher concentration of active ingredients and hepls with pain much. We also tried it for sever flu, it worked well. Definately recommend it. Will buy it once again.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,071

These soft gels has always been helping me out with my health problems and I'll be forever grateful for that, this supplement contains beneficial effects on tissue response to stress, overexertion, strenuous physical activity and exercise . By just knowing that this supplement can do that, it literally gives me a lot of joy.

Posted on Apr 28, 2023

great quality product natural ingredients thank you happy to use it tastes great. cool packaging lots of benefits. great composition and perfect for my age. happy gut!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This product is part of my ongoing care. With a history of broken bones and hardware in my legs, along with being in my seventies, I have every reason to be in pain. But I'm pain free and Inflamma-Less is a big part of the reason.

Posted on Jun 6, 2023

I like this product instead of using to much Ibuprofen. Inflammation is part of life, but this product remedies that problem in a healthier manner.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am giving this product to a family member with osteoarthritis and we could see that when following the suggested usage by taking it on empty stomach with a full glass of water it helps tremendously to have much less joint pain. to more than 50%. At first we did not do it with those suggestions, then tried it and now it really works! Warm water with Inflamma-Less works best for us especially first thing in the morning.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have been taking this product for several years, It works really well on the inflammation areas I deal with on a daily basis. This company respond quickly, carefully packed , shipped and received in a timely manner. I would recommend this product to any one that suffers with inflammation. It is reasonably priced and well work a try.

Posted on Feb 28, 2023

I had real hopes for this supplement based on reviews but it did very little for inflammation and pain. I noticed no change after a two months of use. I am waiting for more consistent relief.

Posted on Apr 30, 2023

My husband has started using the inflamma-less at night before going to bed & feels it reduces the aching he had previously felt.