Page 1 - Reviews - itzy ritzy, Ritzy Rattle, Silicone Teether with Rattle, 3+ Months, Dino, 1 Teether - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I wish my baby liked it because it is free from many toxins but he's not really interested in it. It is a little bit big for him although he's almost 1 year old, and not easy to chew on.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Absolutely love these teether - Rattle toys. It’s my son’s favourite!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Looks cute. But somehow my baby not really interested in it

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Nice toy but my baby doesn't seem too interested in it!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Helping baby with coordinating and teething

SvetLana
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I expected more from this rodent. It is quite heavy and solid. The three-dimensional kid can't handle it. So I removed it for now. I'll get it in 5 months. There are cheaper and more convenient options here. Maybe by 5 months I’ll change my mind, but so far it’s a B with a minus.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is made of high quality silicone and pleasant to the touch. A baby can hold well, but a dinosaur in the middle is made of plastic and quite heavy and such a small child is not really suitable when at the age of 3-4 months there is no complete control in the hands and he gives himself blows with it inside

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Product of excellent quality! We have to look on the shelves of stores to find such a product! I took it for my sister for the second child) has not yet been born, we'll try it later))

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Looks very high quality, comfortable to use because it is easy for the baby to hold it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Very high quality, the toy is suitable for younger ages as the toy is soft. Strongly recommends