IE

10,441
1,173
Posted on Feb 2, 2023
I recommend!

I take omega 3 to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system. I was looking for a supplement that would have a good concentration of omega-3 in one capsule. The pressure stabilized, I began to think better, and in general, I began to feel more cheerful. I take it at lunch with food. I recommend to everyone!

682a9ed9-9458-45c6-b9cd-bd07221e606f

Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids. It reduces triglycerides, but does not seem to affect the rate of cardiovascular events. It seems to notably reduce the symptoms of depression and improve some painful, inflammatory conditions. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, and purified water. Quality is A+. I realy like this brand and it feels good, take it wit a meal.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 3, 2023
1,675

I managed to buy at a bargain price, prices in pharmacies are now more expensive than 2 times, while the amount is less also in 2 times. I drink to dilute the blood after the cod, you can’t drink drugs because I breastfeed. A large number of DGCs that is necessary for the development of the child.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Jarrow Formulas EPA-DHA Balance is a great supplement for those looking to incorporate essential fatty acids into their daily routine. The product is made from high-quality fish oil and is third-party tested for purity and potency. I have noticed an improvement in my overall joint health and a reduction in inflammation since taking this product. The product is easy to take and the packaging is well designed. I would highly recommend Jarrow Formulas EPA-DHA Balance to anyone looking for a high-quality omega-3 supplement.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,675

Bought to take in conjunction with Lutein for the eyes. Capsules are easy to take, despite their large size. I don’t know how it affected my eyes, but overall well-being happened to improve literally immediately after taking 1-2 capsules. The skin of the lips stopped drying, I even began to forget about hygienic lipstick ( and before I lay in every room!! and I smeared my lips every 15 minutes! ). Yes, and as they write, I also noticed the growth of new hair - under a black straight riot every week ) ). There is no fish smell in capsules, but after 5-10 minutes after swallowing, INOGDA burps fish, but most likely it is because of my gall bladder pathology .. And in general, I liked it, I will take it again.

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I had the Jarrow brand recommended to me by my doctor for a different supplement and they said that they were a supplement brand that is trusted and uses high quality ingredients. I don’t know about all that but I can say that I trust a brand to use high quality ingredients if their fish oil does not give you the fish oil burp smell/taste. Their supplements are also very reasonably priced, it’s hard to find the middle ground between cheap low quality supplements and high quality ones that are outrageously priced. Jarrow’s has my vote!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

used it for several years and it helped my depression as an adjunct to antidepressant. leveled my mood. good quality fish oil omega ingredients ratio in worthwhile price . the benefits are wide: should help with reducing cholesterol, triglycerides, inflammation, good for your heart and improving depression. had no taste whatsoever. im now trying other omega 3 form product (re estrified triglyceride form). has medium quantity in this package

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality product, great value for money, it doesn' t have any aftertaste (taste). Also good ingredients and ideal EPA:DHA ratio. I have been taking this omega 3 for months and I believe it helped with a persistent knees pain I had. The studies done with people consuming omega 3 regularly suggest many benefits, such as in bad cholesterol level, hair lost, heart diseases and inflammation. The package is great because it protects the fish oil ( omega 3) from de light, which may damage it with prolonged exposure. The only thing they could improve is to get the IFOS certification to garantee a superior quality.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I tired many more expensive with less caps amount even vegan and none have the potency of this one. I am fully plant based except for this product. Sorry but the vegan version of these don't work as well and are crazy expensive. I don't mind not calling myself vegan. I do my best and been plantbased 20+yrs so I am doing my part to a point. My health is important too!!!