IE

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have ordered this product over and over b/c I never liked even the mildest mint flavor, and b/c mint flavor interferes with the use of homeopathic medicines. It's a thin, greenish clear gel, does lather. The flavor is a bit tart, like tea tree oil. I got used to it and the feel of my mouth afterward is awesome! A bit tingly, very clean. A quality product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like to mix several toothpastes in a container for all their different qualities. The essential oils here are great for dental health! I appreciate that they include them. Then I add a few extra of my own. And I like this one for the tartar control. It's a great toothpaste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Compared to pasta formulation (which is too firm and aggressive even for healthy teeth) this gel is significantly better. It has a smooth formulation but foams very well and cleans teeth properly. Still had to avoid using it twice per day since I've noticed it increases the sensitivity of teeth significantly, instead, I use it in combination with another vendor.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This toothpaste tastes better than I thought it would, much better than other natural toothpaste. It is also comparably priced. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, and already I notice less sensitivity. I will know the next time I go to the dentist if it really lives up to its promises of healing receding gums. Will keep using it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I loved this toothpaste since the very first time I used it. In fact, every single Jason Natural product I’ve tried so far has stayed on my list of recurrent purchases and more than delivered on its promise. This toothpaste has a great gel-like texture with a slight abrasive touch so that you literally feel your teeth are brushed squeaky clean and stay that way for the rest of the day. As a heavy smoker, it helps me keep my breath fresh and stick around people without having to worry about using a chewing gum or peppermint rocks. Also, I noted improvement in my dental health as it slowed down the development of cavities in my teeth and let me limit the number of visits to the dentist throughout the pandemic. Fantastic product overall.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

it leave the teeth clean,i love the smell and the after taste , and it has really good ingredients, I can see a change for the better using this

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

My problem has always been gum recession and plaque, my teeth are fine. I started using this, and along with a home made mix of essential oils used in a mouthwash, there has been a definite improvement with much reduced plaque.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Absolutely love this toothpaste, my teeth feel so clean after using it, love the flavors, refreshing indeed. better than any other toothpaste and I tried. There is absolutely no competition with its formula, flavor and price. Definitely recommend.