Page 1 - Reviews - Jigsaw Health, Pickleball Cocktail, Orange Electrolyte Drink, 60 Packets, 10.58 oz (300 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I am sold on this product!! Cramping has been a big problem for me, especially after tournaments and long play-days. But since I started Pickleball Cocktail, they are a thing of the past! It tastes great, provides hydration AND replenishes depleted electrolytes in one single package! I recommend to all my pickleball buddies.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great electrolytes drinks during a workout with no added sugar or anything. Taste delicious with natural ingredients in it. Love it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my go to drink when playing pickleball. Love the taste.

This is my go to drink when playing pickleball. Love the taste.