IE

Posted on May 6, 2022
Good

The taste is not the best but better than other ketones, it gives very good energy both physical and in the brain without the side effects of stimulants, I like to mix it with herbal teas in the morning and it makes me go until lunch without drain of energy

I opened the package from brand new 3 days ago, the powder is rocky, in piece by piece. Im not sure if it should be the way it is, or because of long term moisture exposure from storage? Also, the package has one extra scoop which I don’t think it was necessary. It is a waste of the gram mass which should to be placed on the product powder than an unnecessary extra item. It questions me whether I will purchase this brand again.

53ef78ac-f976-459c-97f8-e585bb61f161
44b4a302-d455-413c-8656-ee91ccdb8271
8492693f-a651-40fe-a2e2-d1824682af14
Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Got this when I was on Keto. Because I was getting tired of it and couldn’t stay in ketones, the powder didn’t do much good, but I’m not blaming it. The taste was sort of fun at first but then it started taste artificial as the novelty wore off. If you’re religiously following all the keto rules, I guess this powder is a great thing, but my overall experience with keto was not so good, hence I can’t praise this product too much either.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really great product that has helped me a lot. Thank you so much!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Good taste among many keto drink i've tried before.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Alright, first of all, I tried every combination available for this product. I really loved the idea of adding it to my morning iced coffee with MCT, 1 tbs of heavy cream and stevia. To be honest, my morning coffee is one of my favorite things throughout my day. I found it to be very bitter and tough to finish. Not to mention it was ruining my love for my morning coffee time. Upon reading reviews, I took the plunge— just water. After experiencing the bitterness in the coffee I was truly just humoring myself by adding a scoop to just plain water (~10-12oz room temp water, add scoop, stir until smooth, add ice)... IT WAS PERFECT. The bitterness was gone. Moral of the story, if you’re going to purchase this product, do yourself a favor and don’t try and make it fancier than it needs to be. 10-12 oz water + 1 scoop of powder = perfection. I feel like I should also mention that the GI discomfort is real, people. I would recommend starting this product on a weekend or a day where you’re able to just take it easy. After my first dose, which was only 1/2 scoop, I literally just felt like lying in bed all day due to feelings of nauseousness; however, by the next day I was fine and even bumped my dose to a full scoop. It’s been just about 2 weeks since I started supplementing with this and I am down 6 more pounds and feeling leaner than ever. If you’re trying to decide whether or not to buy this product... do it! If my review was helpful for you, please click yes!!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Better than traditional energy drinks. Refreshing and helps delay lunch from 3-4 hours without feeling hungry or eating too much.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

can't stress how effective these are for WoD style workouts, metcons and the like. makes every round as good as the first!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The taste is awful and I will not buy again.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Tastes good but price is a bit high. Great for keto.