IE

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Better than expectation!

This is totally addicting, salty and cheesy, and there's really rotten egg aka sulfur aftertaste from the aged cheddar, but I'm okay with that sulfury taste, lol, I guess because I used to take NAC which has sulfur aroma too, so I kind of get used to this. I have never tried other variants, but I'm going to. Too bad the price is quite expensive, can only buy it when there's discount. However, I noticed I had scratchy throat from having one sachet, I wonder if they use vegetable oil or not, because you couldn't really trust the nutrition facts. Just a few days ago I realized this, so one of popular cheese imported products from US which claimed it's gluten free actually isn't at all, this is after BPOM Indonesia (government food control) checked the ingredients inside and found out there's gluten in the supposedly free-gluten cheese of 🌜🧀 product.

dd5da4af-4063-40b0-be35-75e037ec6f53
53dbb5b7-2e70-4a23-8fcc-9dbb2ef61276

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s super crispy, size is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & the taste is not very spicy but flavorful bites, has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial crisps & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Each package has two crunchy cheese bar inside & a great snacks between meals. Low net carbs and low calories which is good for keto diet .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are awesome! The taste is extreme cheese & tastes like aged cheddar. I'm actually lactose intolerant but I can eat these! Excellent quality! I highly recommend these for anyone that lives cheese & everyone on low carb! A 10 out of 10!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I enjoyed these bars and they are pretty firm and crunchy to eat. I like that there are two bars per packet. While they aren't the cheapest to buy it pays to buy them when some discount codes and offers are applied. I have ordered more bars.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These bars are amazing! I'm going to have to hide them so my boyfriend doesn't eat them all at once. Will definitely reorder!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These are a tasty snack! I'm sure we've all microwaved cheese to make little cheese chips. Well, these are like that but better! Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The cheese bar is absolutely unbelievably delicious and crunchy. Bought it during offer otherwise the price is quite expensive. Will buy again.

3b4a3dd3-1b60-4b34-bad1-87ade03d07f5
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I really like having these in my purse to take on the go. They really are just what they say: cheese. That you don't have to refrigerate. It's very handy to have them around.