IE

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've been on a keto journey since mid May 2021. I've lost 21.3kg to date. Some days I have a cheat meal but most of the time, I try to eat clean and have keto snacks. I'm so glad to find Just The Cheese bars. These are pretty small (only 22 grams) but it was really tasty and packed a punch! l If you try to make something similar, you won't be able to replicate the texture (plus home baked cheese crisps tend to be oily). Highly recommend for those looking for a keto-friendly/low carb snack.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

These are my favorite cheese snacks, they come in individual packages the size of a bar snack. Their taste and ingredients are great and so useful when you want to have a snack low in carbs. They are easy to eat and a healthy option for those on a low carb or keto diet.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are so addictive! I got to know of them after watching on Shark Tank but I wish they were not so expensive. Honestly it is hard to stop after one and they are great for someone who is gluten intolerant like me because so many snacks contain gluten and make me bloat!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Do you remember the time when, while learning about healthy nutrition, you realized that a cheese sandwitch and a cheese toast have the same nutritional values, even though one seems healthy and the other seems like a "fun" food? Well this is taking it another step forward. Feels like a snack but actually real cheese, protein and all. It's really delicious.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great ingredients and I love how they come in individual packages. I keep a few in my bag and a few by my bedside. It’s my family’s favorite.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Ordered these AGAIN!!! It is mandatory that I share with my coworkers ! The Cheddar Bar is absolutely fantastic and my personal favorite. Great low carb snacks...delicious and satisfying !

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

262ef976-3a1c-4c91-a00a-6873ee7ce5e5
41a71aad-e305-4981-8c2f-04390d5e3a43
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I start use it and i start to feel good 👌 There is many great reviews about it i really recommend it 🥰 please dont exceed its price to use it for along time ,, thanks alot 🙏

52848317-60cb-400c-842f-907b8fbf6702
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m a fan of cheese and had to get it. Totally true to its name and 100% cheese! Just that its little on the crunchy side, so it might be tough if you have sensitive teeth. Other than that, its delicious :)