IE

Posted on May 9, 2022
Jym product are the best

I found my self rapidly grown by combining the use of prejym, postjym and projym as a cycle.. this guy who made this are genius.. my muscle have been feed very well by using jym product.. if u wanna grow your muscle fast than u need to make sure u feed your muscle very well

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

A very good quality whey protein that has an amazing taste. I think the ingredients could be a little cleaner , but overall is ok. The tub package size is enormous, but it has a lot of servings and is a great supplement to your fitness training and diet goals. A great protein for pre and post workout.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've been a fan of JYM's supplements for awhile. Would occasionally order the pre-workout (good ingredient profile), but decided to give the protein a try. It has a solid taste and didn't cause stomach discomfort. It has a good protein profile and not cut with a bunch of extra fillers like other brands. I workout in the early morning and it could be a few hours before my next meal. So, drinking it after the workout helps ensure I have something to digest in the morning.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Changed to this product after switching from major brands i.e. ON, Muscletech, Shynta... Good to purchase during sale. Both vanila or chocolate taste fine .

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

jym supps are just Great! ,he knows what to add and what not! I recommend all his products , they are worth it. Also the taste is great too , mixes well , with water the taste was much better than using milk! Which is a plus for me.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

You get an instant sense of quality with JYM products. The protein mixes well and the taste is amazing. 170 calories per scoop rather high in my opinion, but I`m not cutting so I can`t complain. The Rocky Road is a bit sweet, so I drink it with hot milk before bed. It is a bit pricier than other brands, but it is well worth the money. You have to try it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The best flavor to bad I hearb only have this flavor

af46f3ae-ced4-4d7d-b3c6-38902f3c7b37
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Loyal to JYM supplements since early 2014. Was so happy when Dr. Stoppani came out with whey protein. Highly recommended! Mixing(vanilla) with pre or post Jym is unbelievable! But I recommend Rocky road straight or with Milk. You can buy both! Tastes AMAZING! Hope that helps!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Yes, great product. Great taste, Great quality. I like this product.