IE

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
My IHerb favorite purchase

I buy this product always it’s the best from IHerb. It keeps me well hydrated and tastes great. I have it when working out and also during hot summer days I carry this drink to stay hydrated. The size is great And lasts a long time. Keeps me energized. It’s the best electrolyte drink. The best quality, find out for yourself. Give thumbs up if you like my review.

Love the taste so much, I'm impressed on how it helps boost my energy and it gives me extra strength that I'll be needing for my sports activities, it is so good.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is another way to make your hydration much more fun. Quality and patented ingredient, so refreshing and I feel my daily quality increasing. Must be because all the water and nutrients in it. And taste very good too!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great ingredients, taste great, and even the kids like it. With this, the kids and I don't need cheap sugary juice when we are thirsty for tasty beverage

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is one of the important supplements you can take when you are working out or doing any exercise.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great taste and quality. Great option for hydration and endurance

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Hydracharge is my go to premium electrolyte. Amazing ingredient composition and great flavors. Keeps me hydrated all day.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I am just finished my third container! I love the Pink Lemonade and Orange Mango. It helps me get down an adequate (for me) amount of water, and the electrolytes def make a difference in how I feel.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

This stuff helps me maintain good hydration, even when I'm not quite hitting my water intake for the day... but with this as a delicious option, that rarely happens^^

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

HydraCharge is anytime drink. Give a quick energy and keeps you hydrated. Can add flavour in case you makes your own pre/in workout drink, with I flavoured products likes BCAA, glutamine, creatine etc