IE

Posted on May 10, 2022

I can’t tell you enough about this product! I come to IHerb to buy this mainly and then other stuff. You can bet on this one! It keeps you hydrated for long time. If tastes amazing. It lasts long time. You can use it for long time as need just a scoop in water. I use it when i workout. Keeps me energized as well. Loveee this one. Try this and you won’t regret it

I LOVE Hydra-Charge! It doesn't matter if I'm doing cardio or lifting this helps power me through any workout, even leg days! I usually mix one scoop with a little bit of ice and 24 ounces of water and I'm set. The Pink Lemonade tastes sweet but not too sweet. I don't like drinking water all that much and using this still helps me get my water in for the day. I love Kaged Muscle! Their products are the highest quality and taste great! Order Hydra-Charge today!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

the best electrolytes drink!wonderful taste,mix easy but i think that is little expensive!has excellent ingredients with orac blend!!of course the quality is the best!i use it as intra workout!

90145ca3-9b9c-4f85-8344-608b06f11c19
cf1be7d4-6eb2-4f0a-b5fa-90fb1145a152
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

used ¾ scoop to fill my 1l bottle. it helps recharge but too sweet for me thus reduce the serving & increase amount of water. thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is another way to make your hydration much more fun. Quality and patented ingredient, so refreshing and I feel my daily quality increasing. Must be because all the water and nutrients in it. And taste very good too!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is by far my favorite electrolyte drink option. I'm on a keto-based diet and this helps me stay hydrated and enjoy drinking my water. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Best tasting product I have ever tried, great dose of ingredients/electrolytes, great quality best hydration mix out there imo great during training / workout always order allot of these highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This 1 has become a favourite. Great for hydration and as a healthy alternative to other flavoured drinks

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Wow product, It helps you keep to well hydraded during workouts. can be consumed any time if you feel drained. It taste wall.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great ingredients and great taste. Awesome electrolyte supplement while doing keto!