IE

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Good clean energy and focus

I tried other caffeine from PrimaForce and Allmax in the past, but this one from Kaged is another level. I mean obviously they are all caffeine, but PurCaf just hits different compared to normal caffeine anhydrous. This will give you a really good clean energy and mental focus, not too much where somewhat you could call it give a "smooth" feeling. Well, 1 capsule is all you need. Props to Kaged for coming out this supplement.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

I didn't know until I took these supplements that are made from green coffee bean extract. My morning workout has increased in intensity with less the amount of caffeine I get from my usual cup of coffee. The dosage I take results in a great high energy workout without the frequency of sips of coffee throughout my day. I also feel my efficiency has increased.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I used it as my pre work early in the Morning..i like this product compare on the other caffeine pills that I’ve tried it didn’t have that heavy crash feeling after several hours after workout..definitely gonna recommend it for everyone looking as pre workout..

fd10f0a3-83da-4c24-8dcb-78e1f188828f
88b29fc7-a68e-4f7f-8bec-316b46d4b55d
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Kaged supplements is using natural ingredients. Taking this pills don't give me jitters or nervousness like other caffeine products. It is potent alright, just like drinking 2 cups of coffee. Definitely would buy again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Always satisfied with the results, keep taking it as my daily routine for my pre workout and frequently since 6 months ago and the result is real ! I trust the brand, the composition boost my energy.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Will continue take. Quality, ingredients, age, hemp, packages, benifits, diet, supplements and taste is suitable. Can be improve if add crossover with other herbs. This will benefit.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This really does provide a gentle, clean stimulation. I have never felt jittery. One (1) pill is definitely all you need from morning until evening. Excellent purchase!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

it does wake you up like coffee but it also gave me a weird sensation every time i took it i dont really know why felt disconnected or something. i need to try a different brand and compare.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Although it costs more than other caffeine tablets, the fact that it’s organic gives me piece of mind.

b81379f5-431c-4468-9140-ebc60b3bbc1a