Page 1 - Reviews - Karen's Naturals, Organic Just Blueberries, Freeze-Dried Fruit, 2 oz (56 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Great freeze-dried blueberries! I love that they do not have added sugars or additional ingredients in them. Eat them out of the bag or use them in baking. They have a great taste on their own or adds a hint of blueberry to your recipes. Also, you can blend them up and use them as a natural food coloring for frostings, etc.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Have bought this many times. Although the blueberries are not all intact, there is a good amount for the price. I like that it is organic and contains no oil or any additives. It comes in a convenient resealable bag. The taste may vary from sweet to sour as there is no sugar added. It is much healthier than dried blueberries with oil and sugar added.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I was hoping my son would like them as we are trying to get him to eat a wider variety of fruit as snacks, but he much prefers the strawberries. My husband wasn't crazy about these either. I liked them, though, and I think they'd be great in recipes.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

so good. love them for snacks, dessert and for my toddler. She is obsessed with them. Love that they are organic and just one ingredient. stays fresh and I keep in freezer to keep super crunchy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

They seem to vary in size from one time to the next, but always taste the same. I really appreciate that there are no added sugars..... hard to find anymore.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We pulverized the berries in a food processor to a fine powder and added it to Cream Cheese Icing for cupcakes. It was amazing and had a great strawberry taste without strawberry juice to make the icing runny.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

First time buying this. It is slightly cheaper than fresh berries in my supermart buying on a discount and it is delicious and I weighed them and it came up to 57grams on my first pack.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Pure health, nice and flavorfull little berries. Thank you! I loved strawberries the most and then the raspberry and then these. Healthy little something for kids and moms.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I’ve tried many other brands. This brand has the best freeze dried blueberries. They taste so good. I eat them as snacks and even add to smoothies. So yummy!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Very well freeze-dried and crunch blueberries! It is sweet and natural, of great quality and not moist even by international shipping. Good to be eaten with yoghurt.