IE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Very economical. You just need a drop of it, foaming well. Exfoliate dead skin. Nice smell. Be careful if you have cut or squeeze pimple, it might irritate.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I am a fan of Korean cosmetics. This one is great, my skin is dry mostly, so this face wash will be good for sensitive skin. I noticed that my skin color became more light after 2 weeks of usage. I love the package, it is so sweet. The size is great! The overall quality and composition of the face wash are just as I expected from a good Korean face wash.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I completely forgot how good Japanese face washes are because I didn’t bought one in many many years. This one smells like a typical Japanese wash, very clean, fresh, a bit sweet and shampooey. You only need the tiniest amount to make a ton of foam, and it’s super gentle on the skin, cleans well and it removes all the makeup. A little goes a long way!! I would cry if you stop selling these products from Kracie, iHerb!!!!

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

this face wash is very good. Large packaging, pleasant smell and very creamy consistency. I always use it when washing my face as a second step to removing cosmetics. It does not dry or tighten the skin, although I have sensitive skin and many facial cleansing gels are not suitable for me.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great gentle cleansing gel. I use it in the morning and evenimg. my skin is soft.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good cleansing face wash, peach leaf flavour, best cleanser for my face

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It works well on my super sensitive skin. Very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This makes my skin so clean and takes off old make up really good! Love it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Very nice face wash, it gently removes dirt and traces of make up. Amazing peach aroma, very nice texture that turns into a rich lather when mixed with water. Also you need a very small amount Doesn't overdry the skin