Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Blood Pressure Health, Formula 109, 80 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Glad I found this Kyolic Blood pressure supplements, taking it every day and my blood pressure is getting lower and more under control. Combining it with the NOW Hawthorn tablets and beet juice as well. Trying to stay off the evil Pharmacia products and do it the natural way instead.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I’m 32/F and this worked to lower my bp. Before taking this I was around 140-160/80-111 down to around 111-120/75-80 when I measure it now. Finished the bottle and am getting a 2nd one. I Recommend.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

good quality and ingredient (garlic). also, well packed package. I really hope I would get some benefit with this product. (such as immunity and blood pressure)

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

My boyfriend was taking medication for his high blood pressure and I got some Kyolic Garlic for him to try. It is such a big help in keeping his blood pressure down. I know how powerful an antioxidant garlic is. Kyolic brand has no after smell or taste, and although I am not a chemist, I feel it is just the right blend with other ingredients to make it very effective in regulating blood pressure!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I love the lyolic garlic, So healthy and good for my immune system.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

we share this product to our relative who drink regularly and it has good effect

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I think this is a great natural way to help with blood pressure. Most drugs have too many negative side affects.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This brand is superior quality, it is the best aged garlic extract. the synergy is great for heart health.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Feel it assists with blood pressure along with proper diet and exercise.