IE

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
My saver ❤️

Totally in love with this product, mostly because it’s super effective and it is organic My doctor recommended me those and I started taking them straight away, the results of the test showed improvement already after five days of taking them. The product is totally organic and you can take them during pregnancy, my obstetrician prescribed only one daily to fight the Cândida during pregnancy The tablets are great to swallow and have a nice garlicky smell. It also improved my digestion and constipation during pregnancy. I love it because it gives a result

e45038e4-00a3-4454-8a6a-eb02053c110b
90febc61-571e-43d7-9616-3bb8a04b0f42
kbeauty
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

i can say that it really does work. if you have a trouble with swallowing, tablets are not for you, take caps. tablets are big, thick and stick in your mouth, tasting garlic and ginger. but remember - if you have a chronic candidosis, you have to follow strict diet with no sugars, no gluten, no yeast, no milk for a couple of months and add some other supplements as candex etc. you should first find a good nutritionist or naturopathic doctor, because it is uneasy process and has many nuances.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is the second time I ordered Kyolic candida cleanser. The first time it helped me relieve some symptoms I had because of candida - itchy, red patches of skin under my armpits and in general I felt better. And then corona happened, so everything was out of stock, as soon as I saw it was back, I grabbed me another bottle. The first one was a capsule, this is a pill, smaller and easier to swallow. It's good quality, nice package and there is no aftertaste of garlic, it actually smells and tastes more like ginger. Which is good for immunity and anti-inflammatory.

Posted on May 9, 2022

good so far, been using for extremely chronic yeast, a few days in and no new signs of yeast. and i am still eating some sugar every day...seems promising! the tabs are kinda hard to swallow but taste good. will update with results in a month, and trust me if the infection is gone next month then I know this works

Posted on May 7, 2022

I think it's good to use different enzymes but this one is my all time favorite. Digestion is so important. I notice much relief in candida symptoms and feel it has special digestion value especially when I eat sweets and starches. There's no doubt that it does make a difference so I use it most often.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This product has eradicated a long standing gut problem. I can't speak highly enough of it. Its changed my life. No more heart burn or acid reflux.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Taking two a day, easy to swallow, no aftertaste, my stomach works great! Taking together with candex, see a lot of benefits straight away! Highly recommended 🌺

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I cant stress enough how nuch i love this product. Its definitely one of the best product i’ve ever tried. U all should give it a try. I was hesitant and scared at first but when bought it and tried it wow. It was definitely worth it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have eczema, have been taking this for more than 3 months now. Not too obvious improvement with the sensitive skin, but feel that digestion has improved a lot, used to get stomach upset quite frequently, but very rare now.