IE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Garlic is known to be good for the heart and Curcumin provides reduced inflammation. Product works well in meeting both of these goals. Fast delivery is a bonus too. Pain in my back ...my husband suggested I try Curcumin. This is the product I bought. Used it for two weeks and felt 100% better!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

after taking the Kyolic for 3 days I noticed that the inflammation in my joints was reducing, less pressure and much less pain. It is easy to take and I have had no reflux from it.thre is a bit of a garlic taste but it is not too strong.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I received exactly what I ordered and I love the help this product gives me with reducing the pain in my joints. Also good for my heart! I have tried a few of these type products and this one is definitely worth the cost. Thank you

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

We've always got kyolic garlic in the cupboard and take it daily, even better with turmeric as well, great for immune system and inflammation.

Posted on May 3, 2021

For those people making assumptions based on a statement that amazon put on any supplement that comes from California claiming that it contains 'lead', this is not true for this organic Kyolic Garlic. Here is the comment posted by the manufacturer - "Amazon lists that warning for all products that are manufactured in California, due to Proposition 65. But that does not apply to our products. Kyolic 109 Blood Pressure Health complies with Prop 65 guidelines. We are working with Amazon to get that warning removed from our product pages. Janus Baker Manufacturer · December 28, 2018"

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Both the ingredients garlic and curcumin are good for immune system. Also helps improve joint pain.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Another quality product from Kyolic, used this for joint inflammation and it helps soothe the aching joints

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very good for maintaining good health, been buying for five years now, thank you