IE

Posted on May 5, 2022
Great for hair and nails!

It has two types of collagen in it. It also has protein and calories. The pills are medium to large size. It’s great value and a really cheap iHerb brand so I highly recommend this product! It’s strengthened my hair a lot too and nails are less brittle. If this review was useful to you please like:)

e22f074e-8854-4ae9-8377-d0dc31a814ed
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I have been taking collagen for awhile--I was having knee pain and started taking collagen and it has really helped with my joint pain and also added benefit-my hair, skin and nails seem a lot more healthy! I have tried a couple of different brands and this one ranks up as one of my favorites. Personally, I like the collagen in pill version, so no need to mix it with juice or food. Fast and convenient way.

4e98faad-8413-4edb-8759-7bd2efcf2546
fdbfeab8-27d9-409b-bb4f-8ff86c95b8f7
Posted on May 10, 2022

The benefits of Collagen is to have a glowy skin,strong nails, joint, and hair! This improve my appearance as I always stress and tired from work!the effect will see after 4weeks of used! The size is a bit big but for me its okay! The taste is just natural same with other collagen tablet!

3628492a-2383-4861-977d-ac2d20d78cbd
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This vitamin has helped me a lot and I like it very much. It's fast acting, very good in this regard, so if you have time to wait for results. But, I feel that when you use it regularly as recommended by the company (1-2 times per day), you will have the best effect.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I was feeling sluggish and unfocused, so I decided to start taking this Vitamin. Ever since taking it, I have not had any more problems. It has helped me feel better, work better, and sleep better. It's a great vitamin for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality it good the ingredients are fabulously tastles easy to tak in and the packaging great from light exposure im hoping to see great benefit after my 3rd month as my hair thickness has improvement or not and the collagen takes effect .they taste tastless so good and are good at all age for every diet to improve the deficiency of it

f8c5bcc2-9e1c-42b5-9410-012023c9b550
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age

0781d19d-f4e9-4515-8d14-cc7561316cb3
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is my 2nd time to order this product, quality, ingredients, composition, package, effect, benefits are excellent. I experience improvements especially my hair, it grew thicker unlike before, my knee is less painful even after prolonged standing period especially at my age and nature of work. No after-taste, this product is already included in my diet and daily routine.

4b53762c-be96-4eaf-8ee0-0774255ae242
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have been having a problem with my knees, so I need to take collagen supplements to keep the articular cartilage functioning and to avoid pain when I walk or do some exercise, after using this product I can tell that it is great for the articular support, I am satisfied with this product's quality at the moment, a great thing about this collagen is that it does not have a flavor at all so it is easier to take even though the pills are a bit too big so do not recommend for people who have a problem swallowing, but overall a good product

1e068f5d-2c46-4736-89d4-bbf21fc89eec