IE

Posted on May 8, 2022
Love How This Conditions

Works great on my fine hair. Love how this doesn't weigh down my hair and conditions it the best ever! I use it occasionally. Really good stuff.

It maybe great mask but i don't like the mint inside, feels cold on my head. Actually, maybe i don't need a mask but i just didn't notice a difference.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

One of the best hair and scalp treatments I've tried. Soothing, leaves hair soft and manageable, perfect for detangeling. But the amount you get, for a high price, is less great. And it's not that thick, so for a long hair like I have, I could only squeeze out 4-5 uses.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

great ingredients that really softens and detangles hair, plus mint to really refresh after a long day of work. awesome product without clogging pores!

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Smells really nicely of mint and looks just like avocado puree. My hair is noticeably smoother after first use and its usual frizziness is gone.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Amazingggg product for damaged thin hair

Posted on May 25, 2022

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on May 14, 2022

Smells nice and leaves the hair soft

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

It is a good product, but doesn't work well for me.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Auto-translated from Arabic

I took the therapist after seeing him praised in the comments, and frankly, he deserves what is smoothness, moisturizing and shine in the hair, and most importantly the smell is crazy and the color is refreshing, right. The quantity of the product is small compared to the price, but a small amount is enough. I focus the most on the ends of the hair and the result is crazy