Page 1 - Reviews - Left Coast Performance, Keto, Peanut Butter with MCT Oil & Macadamia Nuts, 10 oz (283 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 14, 2022

Super delicious and tasty ! I like to use it in my cooking. I make a lot of sauces for the salads with it. I just wish the package was a bit bigger in size! Haha! Otherwise it’s great with good quality ingredients. The only thing is that it layers (layer of oil on top and paste on the bottom-see picture) and you have to mix it very carefully not to spill it.

5078a152-ee9d-4a1d-b9cb-cf5032d6d361
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love this peanut butter! It’s so good, smooth, creamy, tasty!! I was disappointed that it was the kind you need to stir but, if you refrigerate it, oh my goodness, it a dream! Taste very good, peanut butter with macadamia peanut s a winner, great for a keto diet or if you just really like peanut butter, just wish it came in a bigger size.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great quality peanut butter. Smooth, creamy. Just make sure you mix really well. I prefer it in the fridge because I feel the consistency is better and easier for spreading on my keto bread and also as a dip. It's absolutely delicious and filling. It tastes like fresh peanuts!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is like peanut butter on steroids with added MCT oil and Macadamia Nuts. It should work wonders if you like peanut butter and am on a Keto or near Keto based diet. Even if you are not on any diet this can provide a good source of tasty nutrients and sufficient fat to fuel your day!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It’s well packed as you can see in the photo. So glad it didn’t break in transit. Not on a keto diet but was diagnosed with a lot of health issues lately. So I want to give this one a try.

5234d30e-b76f-48da-8d13-05f1103ccdd2
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Has to stir it a little to get the blended peanut butter. the peanut butter tends to stick together. I am new to keto. I am glad it has McT oil, macadamia nuts besides peanut butter. I take this for tea break. a small piece of biscuits and a spread of this butter is satisfying.

297a3478-5d91-4bc6-b5c2-111966fd924f
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

What sold me on this (well, besides the fact that it was on sale) was that it contained macadamia nuts and MCT oil, which are both full of health benefits. It's all natural and it does separate, so you do have to stir it...but once you do, it's very creamy and full of good flavor.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is super yummy! It has a slight grit texture and yet still runny. The MCT oil tend to separate if you let it stand for a while (which is resolved by vigorously giving it a good shake) so I would suggest not keeping this in the fridge but at room temperature.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I LOVE the taste of this keto butter. There are still some carbs in it because of the peanuts themselves but this taste so good and honestly I could use it as a dessert or treat easily! If you are looking for something to buy that’s keto I would definitely say try this!

Posted on May 15, 2022

best Peanut butter i have tried so far. specially if you are on a keto diet it works great. it also tastes very good. quality is also on point you just need to mix it very well once you open it. what i like more about the product is the mix with mct oil!