Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Biotin, 600 mcg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My hair & nails became way stronger, hair has noticeable fewer fallouts and nails don't break easily as they used to do. The 600mcg dose is enough and didn't suffer from any acne like I horribly did when I tried to consume the 10,000mcg dose!! Totally recommend it!!! Give a like please if my review was helpful! <3

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I use Biotin daily, it really helps for my hair, nails and skin, especially when used together with L-arginine since I have low body pressure and some problems with blood circulation in my scalp area. Usually buy at least several packages of these! Pills are surprisingly tiny, easy to use even for those who do not enjoy swallowing the pills.

7b7a7413-6667-4462-853a-7c29b0338223
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This biotin improved considerably my hair, skin and nails, they are much more healthy and younger looking, it benefits as a perfect antiage supplement! My hair is much fuller and voluminous, skin glowy and nails stronger. I also take collagen and believe that these two work great together. I definitely can recommend it based on my experience!

19a6cf28-f364-49bb-ad7f-32c9a63e4d84
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I've noticed my hair and nails getting stronger, after starting biotin supplementing year ago. It's also supposed to help with collagen production. I wonder how much is good amount, this contains 600 mg per pill, which is multiple times the recommended daily dosage, some pills have multiple times more.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

You bought the biotin for a try. I did not have much hope for this dietary supplement. But I was pleasantly surprised after a month of use I recognized the small buds of the new gate that decided to grow it. Of course I continue to use this product daily and I will buy another vial when it runs out. He's doing his job!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Best vitamin company anywhere. For years we have purchased our vitamins (and minerals) from Sprouts. After one purchase from iHerb, I am a customer for life. My wife and I use a lot of vitamins so my practice is to go online and compare prices between iHerb and Sprouts. iHere wins 99% of the time.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My doctor, when reviewing my usual over the counter vitamins, told me my Biotin daily was too high for prolonged use. So I shifted to this Life Extension at 600 mcg. He was happier with this, if I insist on taking a Biotin daily. I started taking Biotin several years ago when my chiropractor suggested it would be good for skin, tissues, and joints. To date I have no issues with this Life Extension product and think it is a good Biotin supplement.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good for losing weight while in diet. I used it and noticed that I started losing more weight since I started my diet. It doesn’t work for everyone my sister tried it and said there was no change. I noticed a slight improvement in my nails but nothing for hair

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought it because 1 of my friend recommended me this it it show its promise do buy it guys if u have hair problems.❤❤ quality is really good size looks small but have many tables inside I m 100% sure it's gonna give u benefit in skin and hairs all ingredients are save.