IE

Based on 10,550 Ratings
9,226
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,890

I have been using this vitamin for over a year now and it has improved my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood and much more. It makes me proud to be able to give it to my loved ones without any hesitation. I recommend this product to anyone who wants better health and a better life!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,510

This is my first and only product review. I have used this product for over a year now and can say that it has made a world of difference in my life. My cholesterol has dropped, I've lost weight, had no pain in any joint etc etc. It is 100% natural so you don't have to worry about taking anything else if you are self-conscious

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
3,302

this vitamin is a high quality supplement that can help improve your quality of life by providing you with the nutrients you require and deserve. It has a noticeable effect on one's health, well-being, mood, immune system and energy levels. You'll be surprised at how strong it makes you feel.

Posted on May 28, 2022
4,786

It was difficult for me to find the right vitamin for me, yet this vitamin was exactly what I needed. It provides me with a burst of strength and energy. I feel better than ever and my health is improving dramatically. All that's left to say is that it's definitely worth the price tag!

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,177

This is an excellent vitamin, I highly recommend it! I've been taking this vitamin for a while and it has helped my mood greatly. It's also great for helping with any immune system issues or just to improve health in general. This supplement increased my energy levels as well and really helps me feel healthier overall.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have big expectations from this product. I read the reviews by those who were taking it for 1 year. I have iodine deficiency. I started to take this supplement and my energy and mood improved. I believe this supplement is of great quality. everybody who has iodine deficiency should try this supplement too.

85aea65a-8770-4cd6-96e2-aac71bd8a059
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Bought this for thyroid health .Sea iodine is a natural source of iodine and I would think difficult to over do it . Will protect your thyroid as is proven in Japan because they eat iodine rich food and that's why the women font have thyroid problems unlike the west .

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

i don’t officially have hypothyroidism but my thyroid levels do fall on the lower end of the spectrum and is barely in the acceptable range. GPs being GPs stay gaslighting me and telling me i’m fine when i know for a fact i can barely eat anything without gaining a lot more weight than i should and my hair is falling out in bunches and i’m extremely cold ALL the time. i took this stuff for about a month. i saw so much of a difference. but i also saw an increase in facial hair but that’s probably how my normal body works lol italian blood.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022