IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Excellent!...... Works on Spider veins

Life Extension is a great quality brand to buy. I bought several products from them. Never heard of this herb supplement before but actually my doctor did recommend this to me. But each person has a different set of conditions and tolerances. Yes, my spider veins in my feet did improve about two thirds but it takes a month to see the results. Raising your feet to waist level during the day goes a long way too. The pill is small and has no taste. As always, great and low cost or free shipping.

f430c691-888a-4c05-9d90-8ab6ad42a1a7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I can’t say enough about this product! I’ve had swollen ankles and legs for over a year now, more like 2, but despite my doctor trying water pills twice a day and changing my diet (slightly) nothing seemed to work. Having always used Life Extension products with great success I decided to try Venotone and within 3 weeks the swelling is gone, totally gone!! Such a great product!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I started then stopped taking this, as it states to not if you have any liver or kidney damage. Which I'm not 100% on. So I'm getting my blood tests done to make sure I'm fine! I feel like this has great potential, and hope it works! Very eager to see results, as I have inflammation and water retention I'm trying to heal.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,675

It doesn't work hard to relieve pain. before that I bought youthful legs of the same manufacturer, so it takes off pain and swelling much better.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The ingredients seem like quality ingredients to benefit my leg concern. It’s seems like a quality supplement but to early for me to tell!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I purchased this for my husband and he said it worked well. He's never taken Horse Chestnut before and suggested you consult your doctor before taking it. It does support healthy veins and blood vessels.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Excellent quality. Package is simple to open. It significantly reduces the amount of water in my legs. It's simple to swallow. At my age and with my job requiring me to stand all the time, these are my heroes.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great quality. Easy open package. It reallyy helps me not to get so much water in the legs. Easy to swallow. At my age and my work standinng up all the time theese are my heroes.