IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This product is a MUST HAVE if you are trying to heal H pylori naturally. I have suffered for 10years with acid reflux/indigestion. I couldn't take the triple antibiotics as it made me super sick. I started looking for natural remedies. This oil and Zinc Carnosine have worked the best in comparison to anything else. I now sleep like a baby at night. Look no further for digestive issues. I take the recommended dose.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is simply amazing. A doctor of mine suggested using it in combination with the following: *Now Foods, Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, 2 fl oz (59 ml) *NutriBiotic, Maximum GSE, Liquid Concentrate, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) I take all three together at the same time (at the recommended dose on each bottle). My doc calls it "My Three Friends." THIS KILLS MOST INFECTIONS I'VE HAD. Dental, viral, bacterial..... it's a lifesaver. And if something is coming on fast and hard, it's usually the first thing I try in defense. WARNING: The taste is AWFUL....but if you want to get rid of something nasty, you do what it takes. You want to add the drops to a small glass of water you can quickly gulp down. My kids won't do it without cranberry or apple juice....but it's still awful. NOTE: If you have an upset tummy.....go very, very slow (especially with kids)....otherwise, you won't keep it down.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been using these for regular cold/flue, viral , bacterial infection. Using it for the whole family. i mix it with water /juice as it has very bitter and hot taste. this supplement helped my full family to stay away from antibiotics within the last 1 year. if my kids are feeling little sick and I see they brought something from school or daycare, I would give 3 drops in the morning ( for kids i mix it with organic honey) and within 1 day the symptoms are gone. this is undoubtly a great product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this product - at the slightest sore throat or any aches or pains I take seven drops in a cup of water and that usually fixes the problem. Recently I had been camping and I had to share the caravan with my two dogs and a cat - I started to develop a stye on my eye and a cold sore on my lip - a couple of days of taking Oregano Oil with Olive Leaf and both and disappeared - the dropper is perfect for providing the right portion size.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I take two drops of this in 300 MLS of water daily. It's very potent in taste but also in effectiveness. Since taking this daily, I have not had any illness and even managed to avoid contracting Covid from my brother who was unknowingly contagious, and a close contact over dinner. The bottle lasts a long time. I will definitely purchase this again. Highly recommend.

I generally take Olive Leaf and Oregano Oil --these two ingredients --separately and decided to try this supplement. The quality of the product is excellent-- composition Wow-- the taste is really very hot. Even following the instructions, it burns. I learned the hard way-- to take half the amount of (recommended) drops and twice the amount of fluid.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Husband uses this for his tooth pain he swears by it. I use it on my gums and sometimes brush my teeth with it. Very strong I dilute with coconut oil.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

A very good combination that has antiviral antibacterial anti candida properties what to say no need to get antibiotics when you have a cold with this you will get over it without visiting doctors office

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Our go to first aid when any cold or infection comes up. Nips most things in the bud. Beware it is very strong. We use less than the 30 Drops in a hot beverage and can feel it working right away

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great products, great quality great price. I’ll use it when I have a cold or a flu to strengthen the immune system. Excellent product overall.