IE

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I like these masks, they have fair amount of moisture which is great, my face feels hydrated but also slightly sticky, but I think it’s normal as it happens to me with other masks too. I don’t see any difference in case of youth, but they are ok. The best thing is they are all packed together like a tissues to avoid plastic wastage

f027a180-975a-482a-b249-0f43e62a9b30
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is very convenient for a quick fix and very affordable, and the packaging is just pretty. Perfect for a morning wake-me-up option. The fragrance is pleasant and light. When you first open the package you see there are loads of serum. The mask is thicker than most tissue box package mask. So far so good.

aa59e2a9-94f0-40b4-86fb-1c456dd73363
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’ve been using these masks for almost 2 weeks now and my face looks amazing! I apply a mask every night after washing it and leave it for 10 min. LuLuLun surprised me as it doesn’t contain excessive liquid in the pack, and the mask was easy to handle or spread across the face. Best of all, there was absolutely no drips or mess which makes the application easy and quick. My skin feels and looks really smooth, I’ve gotten lots of compliments from my friends. I saw results the within a week! Will continue to buy.

2e2c4fbd-8997-49e6-8cd3-9b204e6f8e75
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My friend recommended this mask for me. The size and the shape of the mask was pretty fit me. Good quality without any scent and no reaction.Feeling soft and moisture my skin right away.I will continue to use it and will see.This is not a single use package.

72385529-0ff5-40d6-a2aa-4d30ab8d621f
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My friend recommended this mask for me.Great price with good quality.The size and the shape of the mask fit pretty well on my face. It's moisturize my skin,I will try to use it 3 to 4 times a week to see the result. No scent and no reaction.

a6866dc2-9a17-4161-be10-aefacf025fbe
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

You can consider these mask as very cheap. And for this price quality is great. They have good package, tight zip, a lot of serum inside. Great for moisturizing you skin in morning before make-up or in night to refresh stressed skin. Because they are japaness shape of mask doesnt fit me well but for the price i dont complain.

62ca8680-ae8e-48e3-9bbf-c51fd7fd9d0f
5a30f9f5-4022-4672-8787-2ec5c4d3f17b
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My new and forever love with this recently discovered highest quality Japanese brand. The size of the mask is a bit smaller than usual, but I find it is good, so, it is not overlapping your hair and it stays clean. The benefits and improvements you can see straight away after a single use.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Always was curious to try out this famous high quality brand and I am so pleased with my purchase! It is just the best anti-aging mask I ever had. I ordered a bigger size of package straight away, really, it is worth every penny, my new love from now on.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lovely scent not too strong. Easy to use and perfect for travels as it comes with 7packs in a bag. Very moisturising but not sticky, suitable for sensitive skins. I love masks from this brand have tried a few different ones. This is one of my favourites for a quick fix when I feel my skin is a bit tired. Highly recommend.