IE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Großartig!

Love, love, love it. It is not more expensive as normal mask, but does much more for my skin! it is for age 45+ as it states on the package. The benefits you can see straight away: ist is glowy, moisturized and looks very posh and groomed. Going to use and to buy it on a regular basis.

Suggested use After washing your hands, take the mask out from the pouch.Apply the mask to clean skin. Place the mask over the eye area first, thenspread over the entire face. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Remove the maskand pat the skin with a folded mask.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Gives good hydration, a lot of serum in the package. Japan face masks are famous for their quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It is Japanese produced so high quality, not irritating, comfortable to use, nice moisturize

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is my 4th order from this brand. Very satisfied with the quality.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Japan is a country with a lot of women over 45, so LuluLun, the No. 1 face mask manufacturer, has created LuLuLun Over 45, a series of disposable anti-aging masks for people over 45 that are sure to change their skin. With age, the skin is subject to changes that are associated with hormonal imbalance, body restructuring and accumulated stress. Over 45+ masks impregnation contains many ingredients to compensate for age-related skin changes. Camelia Pink masks moisturize well, make the skin more elastic, and the pores less visible. Artichoke extract improves skin elasticity and moisture retention. Green peptides (flax and celery seed extracts) actively fight gravity, strengthen the skin and improve its structure. Masks do not contain dyes, fragrances, mineral oils. The masks have a unique three-layer structure, fit snugly to the face, capturing areas of special attention - the areas around the eyes and mouth, the wings of the nose. I am completely delighted with these masks, I use them three times a week, the result is there and it is noticeable not only to me. I plan to buy them in the future. I definitely recommend buying these masks. Thank you for the thumbs up))

3fd6e3b1-d135-464e-8a51-8ad246a9a796
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality anti-aging mask, like other masks of this brand. The composition is excellent - without dyes, flavors and mineral oils. Extracts of artichoke, flax seed, selera, etc. help moisturize the skin, increase its elasticity. There is a lot of serum in the package. After applying the mask, the skin becomes fresher, nourished. more smoothed out. The mask is three-layer, fits well to the face. After removing the mask, you can fold it and wipe your neck, décolleté, hands (there is enough emulsion). I am satisfied with the purchase, I will buy again and recommend to everyone.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was surprised that the incisions for the eyes were smaller than any sheet mask I've ever used. The area around my eyes is the area I want to moisturize the most, so I am very grateful for this. Of course, there is no stimulation at all even at the last minute. It does not drip, is easy to spread, has no scent, is very easy to use, and has no complaints. When I go back to Japan temporarily, I buy a lot of sheet masks, but they are surprisingly heavy, so I am really grateful that I can buy the same ones in the United States. The regular price is more expensive than in Japan, but if you buy it during the sale, it's almost the same. Lululun is the most repeat brand for sheet masks because it doesn't come off no matter which one you use.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought almost all versions of these masks in a fit of wild delight. But still, the Japanese quality is ahead of the Korean one and this is obvious. disadvantages. And yes, do not be afraid of the number 45 + on the package, I use it after strong scrubbing, peeling, or if for some time I could not afford full care and the mask copes with 5+

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Favorite sheet masks on iherb! Tried many kinds. This one is great for girls 45 plus. The skin is soft and hydrated. I love their light cosmetic smell, nothing more. I will buy more than once.