IE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Pro: * cruelty-free brand * Lululun face masks are high-quality * are designed for everyday use * less plastic / resealable packaging contains 7 masks * it should be kept on the face for only 5-10 minutes for maximum effect * very affordable * suitable for any age Cons: * it's a little difficult to put her face in the eye area * the eye holes in the mask are too small

5d663a5c-901d-4308-bc0a-19d08de0583c

This is very convenient for a quick fix and very affordable, and the packaging is just pretty. Perfect for a morning wake-me-up option. The fragrance is pleasant and light. When you first open the package you see there are loads of serum. The mask is thicker than most tissue box package mask. So far so good.

aa59e2a9-94f0-40b4-86fb-1c456dd73363
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My friend recommended this mask for me. The size and the shape of the mask was pretty fit me. Good quality without any scent and no reaction.Feeling soft and moisture my skin right away.I will continue to use it and will see.This is not a single use package.

72385529-0ff5-40d6-a2aa-4d30ab8d621f
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My friend recommended this mask for me.Great price with good quality.The size and the shape of the mask fit pretty well on my face. It's moisturize my skin,I will try to use it 3 to 4 times a week to see the result. No scent and no reaction.

a6866dc2-9a17-4161-be10-aefacf025fbe
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My new and forever love with this recently discovered highest quality Japanese brand. The size of the mask is a bit smaller than usual, but I find it is good, so, it is not overlapping your hair and it stays clean. The benefits and improvements you can see straight away after a single use.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lovely scent not too strong. Easy to use and perfect for travels as it comes with 7packs in a bag. Very moisturising but not sticky, suitable for sensitive skins. I love masks from this brand have tried a few different ones. This is one of my favourites for a quick fix when I feel my skin is a bit tired. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am using this facial mask for morning when I have time. I usually make up after this mask which makes my skin very moist and make up fits more. The eye and mouth area's size is a bit small but it means more fit on your face. Recommended for dry and sensitive skin because it's very gentle.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not only does the sheet fit my face well but it is so soft! the essence is watery but more gel-like..? it feels great when you keep them in the fridge and these really help with skin clarity and calm down redness! Any small irritations are calmed and my skin is so plump.

Ornexi
Posted on May 24, 2022

This is cruelty-free, amazing quality product. Light scent, soft texture of the mask, full of essence, fits sensitive skin perfectly, works as an amazing moisturizer. Gentle on skin. Great composition of ingredients. Easy to use, the only minus is that eye holes are quite small, I need to cut them a bit. Also a big plus for package, masks don't get dry after some time, it seals very well. Gonna buy them again for sure.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought these face mask sheets as a gift for my mother, and she really enjoyed the way they felt on her skin and how her skin felt after using them. They were moisturizing and the quality of the masks was very good. My mother is in her 60s, so I think these would be good for almost any age.