Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, California White Jasmine Rice, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Very nice and flagrant White Jasmine rice. When cooked with the correct amount of water for the appropriate amount of time, it becomes a really nice and scrumptious meal with a good scent. You do not need to wash this rice before cooking as it is very clean but may do so if you want to.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The quality and ingredients taste amazing though use and size is perfect and the package is flawless Cooks perfect every time best ever love it so much please I can not wait to get more and eat it all the time

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Mixed it with other grains I got from iHerb, nice taste and easy to cook. Nothing to criticize. Just need to finish it quickly coz it's 3 months before the expiring date. But I got it at quite a discount so no complaints :)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

By far the best quality jasmine rice i've ever taste ! I use it often for recipe and the size of the package is ideal ! No GMOs and California grown, can't have better ingredient in it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

First purchase outside the snacking and into the dinner sides. I love the pinky-purple packaging for this rice, for some reason, it adds a fun factor and makes me want to cook it. Lovely color. Yummy taste, good size package.

Or3gon
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Probably one of the best jasmine rices I have had. Perfectly aromatic, quick and easy to make.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great! jasmine rice is delicious and is not very common to find in Korea!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Best rice ever! What the others should be, great & made in the USA!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My mum likes it so much. Would be great if have larger size!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I always eat jasmine rice . this brand I can find here so I give it a try. So far so good.