Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, Organic Quinoa, Antique White, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 11, 2022

You can't go wrong with this quinoa. It is healthy and versatile to use in many different kinds of recipes. It was a great value because there was a sale when I purchased it. Otherwise, I could get a better value at a store in person where I normally would purchase it. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

i ve had mixed brown rice and quinoa for nutrition. b But I experimented the satiety with only quinoa. And it was. Of course I added veggies, nuts, and bolied quinoas with extra olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt. They are amazingly nutritious and fulfilling. The quality of this quinoa never fails disappoint me. Higly recommended.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good use it very comfortable The size is right Use on authorities and diet good ingredients The taste is very good The taste is very good Good and high quality

49561e93-072a-4276-949c-a03053202dc0
Posted on May 17, 2022

This relatively new California-grown quinoa is my favorite. of all the brands (mostly grown in Bolivia) I have tried over the years. I think it is slightly smaller, softer and sweeter and I love the fact that it is local.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very nice Quinoa! Healthier than normal rice and tastier too with more protein and fibre. Cook well and remember to let sit for a while to let the water dry out. Optionally you may add some butter or spices to improve the flavour! Recommended!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Its real whole grain (fiber 1x5 carbohydrates) because it has 7g of fiber and 31g of carbohydrates. Most whole grain products are not real whole grain and they are made of low quality grains

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is by far the best brand for me when it comes to quinoa, rice and grains. tasty, clean and good quality ingredients. Never disappoints me

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven't tried this quinoa yet. it's great for your health, you can use it in many dishes. the package size looks good. looks like a high quality to me I hope it is.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product is an excellent investment, so nutritious and special for my smoothies and salads and excellent quality for the price. It's ready-to-cook & ready to eat in about 20 minutes. I keep some frozen after cooking for quick snacks or side dish.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Nice texture but taste? well, it is quinoa and it has that earthy taste. This brand is known for quality for many years, just hope it is available in future.