IE

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It does a good job in conditioning my hair, it is mild and not harsh. At times when I have moved to new shampoo/conditioner brand, I've had hairfall. But with this one it has been very smooth. I'll reorder. I wish it wasn't this expensive though.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love that this conditioner is sulfate and paraben-free, and goes so well with the shampoo. It's a good match for my fine hair and helps with untangling and softening my hair. I really like the light, floral scent it has too! Easy to use and great quality!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

good quality conditioner. the hair is smooth and shiny, does not tangle them, I use it in tandem with the shampoo, the conditioner bottle is good size, gonna last for 4+ months for my long hair, good moisturizer, comfortable package, recommend

86a36d8d-7359-4015-a3f8-dc38cdbfd2a3
Posted on May 9, 2022

The aim was to thicken and boost fine hair. I don't see this effect. It softens and moisturises my hair which is also ok, but i was was looking to obtain the effect of more thickened hair which I didn't get. That why I give 4 stars. The fragrance is nice.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have seen a HUGE difference in my hair since using this product! Hair is thicker and doesn't fall out or break off like it used too. I love this product!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Amazing shampoo and conditioner, my hair is soft, silky and shiny, i will definitely buy again. Anyone looking for a great shampoo and conditioner can buy Luseta Biotina and Collagen, I recommend it!!!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Nailing quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I’ve been using this for about 2 month now and I can tell my hair is growing faster. Not necessarily thicker. And it leaves a squeaky feel. Not a soft feel

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

It's an amazing conditioner. I've been using it for 2 weeks and I could see a big difference. My hair is damaged because of bleaching and I've been trying different hair conditioner, so far this one works the best. And I loooove the scent, it's like you just stepped out of a hair salon ; smooth and smelling great!

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I really love this Conditioner with Biotin and Collagen. Its smells good and my hair was so soft and smooth. I will buy again for sure.

5fcf1a19-3ab6-4eb8-bff6-093569160764