IE

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Super Conditioner

I was looking for a salon quality shampoo conditioner duo, to benefit color treated , age related, dry fine hair, that’s pleasantly scented. I Found it! Packaged in a pretty bottle with convenient pump. My skin and hair is sensitive. No problems with his composition. Use a wide tooth Comb, work through ends for maximum moisture.. I shampoo every other day, my hair stays clean and healthier. Very concentrated a little goes a long way, careful not to use too much otherwise your fine hair maybe limp. See my reviews for repeated products. The serum is terrific too!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I wash and condition my hair twice a week and this conditioner. The scent is beautiful lasts for days. It is Sulfate free which is a must after my Keratin treatment. I purchased as the discounted rate which was a plus. My hair is very manageable for a wave&curly thick hair. I definitely recommend to get this. Great packaging no spill delivery to Syd, Aus. My hair been great and retain moisture.Please like if you find my comments helped you.Thanks and enjoy your beautiful hair!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great product with great size, a comfortable pump and nice smell. Very much worth its price, does all it says and does and more, I've used it after I dyed my hair. The only down size is really my preference for a bottle to be see through, but that's really not a problems for most people.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I receive it last week and didn’t have chance to use it yet but I open it and smell it …have a wonderful smell and very big size compared to other products…the packaging was good….no damages…

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

After the first wash I could see and feel a different in my hair, felt softer and looked shiny. Has a lovely scent, smells super clean.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Buying this conditioner with Luseta Keratin Shampoo. They work very good for my long hair. This conditioner moisturizes my hair pretty well. It has a super pleasant scent!

Just after 1 use can feel the hair smooth. Can comb hair even without apply any leave on moisturizer

7bcd1ab3-0197-4ee8-8615-d9c3c8bae54f
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Smooth conditioner for colored hair and sensitive scalp, moisturizing and easy to rinse.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Just use one time and feel soft, hopefully can manage my dry and damage hair well.

aa98e0b5-1db1-4d14-ab17-473aab7c8340
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but I love the way it makes my hair feel!