Page 1 - Reviews - M3 Naturals, Charcoal Scrub, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE

Salsawi
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Scrub is fantastic. Makes skin very soft and smooth. It made my pores smaller, it made my hands softer too from using my hands to apply to my body. The clean and fresh feel my skin is left with is impossible to duplicate in any other brand I’ve tried. The scrub shows up dry, don’t be alarmed, it glides smoothly on damp skin. It washed off with simple water for me. There was not much of a smell like some charcoal scrubs, if anything it just smelled clean. Yes it’s expensive but it is worth it. So recommend it ✨

372cf3e6-1393-4d61-af13-33fe3c4a0675
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great product, but the packaging is the stuff of nightmares. I had to break the plastic lid to get it off because it wouldn’t unscrew. Then the paper/foil seal wouldn’t peel off and I had to cut it open. The product has an odd smell, but I can tolerate it. Overall, might not order this one again.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is recommended to use 1 to 2 times a week. The first time I used it for three consecutive days in the first week, my face was about to break, and my face really became smoother after washing.