IE

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
My favorite cream cleanser for mornings

I've always been cautious about using cream cleansers or cream make up removers since I break out easily but this product is great. I have a combination skin with some hormonal acne and this cleanser works so well with my skin. I use it only in the mornings with warm water, apply my serum, toner, and then my moisturizing sunscreen from the same brand. I do not recommend it for the evening though. In the evenings I double ckeanse, that is, use an oil-based cleanser and afterwards a foam cleanser. This routine has helped me to keep my skin clean and minimize breakouts.

9bf51001-2228-4fb1-9a8c-226b5ca2855d
7e131d9e-8153-4689-8094-ae8c5ddc3af9
Posted on May 18, 2022

I have combination skin and lately it's getting drier and drier with age, so I was looking for a gentle, cream cleanser for every day use. I love this brand, I love the fact that it's cruelty free and environmentally conscious, and this is a lovely, gentle cleanser, but it really isn't effective at removing my makeup. I use it as a second cleanser (aside from my oil based balm) and it doesn't really complement it that well. I think this is perfect for mornings and for people who don't wear much makeup or only sunscreen. I love MH but I think I'll purchase the jelly cleanser next time.

02c1a287-d998-45a0-bb28-19744ee43d6f
08feb3db-ba0f-4537-b638-595ccbd69bc8
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this cleanser whenever my skin is irritated and sensitive, my skin feels moisturized after rinsing and helps restore my skin barrier. It's gentle and easy to rinse off. I have gone through 3 bottles of this already. I did try their new cleanser and prefer it slightly but it depends on your skins' needs.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

First time trying the cleanser and I am loving it. I like it’s so gentle and it does it job well. My face feels soft and clean after that. I have many cream cleanser but I am reaching out to this for the pass few days. That’s how much I love it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This cleanser is a formulated beautifully - it is a nice creamy texture that gently cleanses without stripping my sensitive skin. I tend to use this once a day but sometimes I will use it twice and it does not dry my skin out at all, rather it leaves it feeling moisturized and nourished. Lovely stuff!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Love the brand - been really excited to try their products and I am not disappointed! Great quality and good value. I always do a triple cleanse and this cream cleanser is an excellent option - i like to change up the brands I use once in a while - and this is a nice addition to my options range!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great scent, benefits, quality ingredients, has greatly improved my skin if I follow frequency of use suggested. It has beautiful packaging outside, as well as the bottling. It's gentle for aging and sensitive skin that has allergies and excema. It's a great size and value for the composition of quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My new favourite cleanser! I use this every day in the morning and then do a deeper clean with the mad hippie cleansing oil at night. It feels super smooth and moisturizing. The smell is very light and botanical. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Very grateful to have found the whole mad hippie line!