Page 1 - Reviews - Maxim Hygiene Products, Organic Cotton Swabs, 200 Count - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I think these are great and wanted organic for cleaning the lids of my eyes to get rid of blepharitis. I made a weak solution of tea tree oil in a glass jar and dip the swab in it before running along my lash lines. My eyes feel great afterwards.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Second purchase on this one and I love it, the best part is that it’s organic!! It also doesn’t fade away as the other cotton swaps I bought before which is a huge thing for me.

ac4a674b-77fd-4d8e-a7ee-62e8b6c9de9f
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Maxim Organic Cotton Swabs are a good quality product! However, I think that the packaging could be improved. The corners of the plastic box on the package I received were open to the air, so the container was not hygienic. If they update the package to be hygienic, I would buy again.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good quality and the stem doesn't bend when you use like cardboard/paper swabs. 200 swabs lasts a long time and I like knowing they're organic, chlorine-free and better for the environment.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Organic cotton with paper stem instead of the plastic ones. Would be even better if these were packaged in cardboard instead of a plastic container.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have been using this company's products for a long time and love the quality and softness of the cotton, & the size is excellent

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Does the job!! Organic cotton at a good price and enough cotton on the tips. Comes in plastic container for easy access. Very happy with product and a repeat buyer.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Pretty thin for cotton swabs, but I like the feel of the stick itself. I also really like the packaging. It's also pretty cheap for the value.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Well made and the size is perfect not too thin or too full. What I liked the most is the cotton doesn’t loosen up when used unlike other products.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Organic is good and that's why I got it. But I do find the cotton tip part a little on the thin side. If there was more cotton, it would feel more comfortable. Now it's a bit hard.