Page 1 - Reviews - Maxine's Heavenly, Soft-Baked Cookies, Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin, 7.2 oz (204 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 19, 2022

Great tasting and great ingredients! Very hard to find cookies and snacks that are gluten and Cane sugar free. Highly recommended and I have already ordered them again! Great amount of servings in the package for the price!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality with rich ingredients. Those cookies tasted heavenly with that mixture of cinnamon, Oats and raisins. This snack would be better if less sugar was used.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good tasting and not too heavy in calories. I always like raisin oatmeal and cinnamon so it is a great combination for me. The size is just right to satisfy.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These cookies are all really nice, good value for money re. quality, size and weight. Your favourites will vary of course, but I really like these. I shall rebuy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

One of amazing cookies i had. This brand so good. So good ingredients. Taste in you mouth amazing. Same time soft abd crunchy

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

They were alright but I don’t think I will be repeating this product. It was nice to try it but I got tired of it over time. I have a gluten sensitivity so I bought these but it’s just not the same texture as a regular cookie. It’s not chewy but really crumbly. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative I think this would be good. It was more like health food over a treat, and unfortunately it did not satisfy my “I really want an oatmeal raisin cookie” craving.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Tasty. Moist oatmeal cookies, somewhat too sweet for my test.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

not the best cookies but they are healthier and do the trick

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Delicious! Hard to resist. Satisfying.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

A bit pricey, but healthy and delicious.