Page 1 - Reviews - McCormick, Just 5 Simple Ingredients, Dip & Seasoning Mix, Classic French Onion, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 11, 2022

Tastes just like regular store-bought dip. The only ingredient you need is sour cream, but I use greek yogurt instead, which makes it healthier and better for people on a diet. I don't notice any difference in taste. It makes a lot - 2 cups, a good serving size for families or parties, so I tend to use half a package at a time.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

What's not to love about onion dip. It goes with so many different kinds of food. Vegetable sticks, potato chips, crackers, you name it, you can eat them with onion dip. It would be nice to have a bigger package size, so I could just take out a desired amount to make for whatever occasion. Anyway, it's tastes great and that's what counts.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

So happy with my purchase. Yum! Will order again soon. I moved to Europe and needed a dressing fix. Shipping costs were reasonable. I recommend you try it for yourself. Thanks. (I am not sure what to add but I cannot submit unless I add more words….) Tastes good! Easy to make. Wish I had added more packs to my order. Good price. It is white and creamy. Eat with fresh veggies and potato chips. Add on top of pizza. Dip in pretzels.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

We have been trying to find a good French onion dip and have been unsuccessful so we found Just 5 and thought we'd give it a try. It was perfect for our taste buds. So we bought several packages and are very happy with our purchase. And as always the McCormick quality was perfect.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Like this product, as it is 0 calories, im using it with greek yougurt to make sauces for baked vegetables. The onion is really tasty. One package is enought for few uses

c64a4020-f104-4c88-b093-b515378d59a3
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love French onion dip especially with some nice potato chips. It was nice and super easy to make this dip, really tasty and delicious just add sour cream and this packet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Makes a great dip or topping for baked potatoes. I especially appreciate the lack of chemicals, especially MSG. I use plain yogurt for part/all sometimes to reduce calories and make for a healthier alternative.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use this mixed with sour cream or Greek yogurt to make a quick dip with veggies or chips. A real comfort food. A little goes a long way. Good flavor!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Really good! Mixed half a packet with some reduced cream and a squeeze of lemon juice and chilled in fridge for 30 mins. Definitely purchasing again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Yep, I like it, very nice taste. You can feel a tiny onion pieces on your tongue while eating. My husband is sensitive to it and doesn't like it.