Page 1 - Reviews - MediNatura, BHI, Cough, 100 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I highly recommend this product. Will purchase again and again. I had covid back in 2019 was hospitalized 3 mths. Left the hospital with a portable breathing machine. I kept a horrible cough ive tried everything came across this product and also bought the mucus relief. I give it 100 stars. Now give it a couple of days to kick in. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Somehow it doesn't just settle my cough, but somehow my skin became less dry, my joints got better. Not too sure exactly what's going on, but I'm very pleased

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good homeopathic remedy I just got it and already used it It improved my coughing after about an hour ( i took 1 every 15/20 minutes) From that time i reduced the intake to once an hour And the day after, to 3 times a day...

Posted on May 6, 2021

BHI Homeopathic Cough formula just works! I love the gentleness of homeopathic medicines. I am coughing a lot due to allergies, asthma, BP and Heart medication side effects, and need something that won’t give me more bad side effects and drowsiness.. When I feel the need to get some relief from all the coughing, I can take the BHI Cough formula to calm it down. And if needed, I can take it more often than what you can take a traditional cough medication. I like BHI formulas and use several different ones.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good for cough good ingredients Its taste and quality is good My age 28 years Packaged very well Very good supplement Great benefit

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

when in stock, never had better solution for that annoying tickle cough. as I talk for a living, they have been irreplaceable

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

started using this product during the pandemic love it works great

Posted on May 11, 2022

it helped my mom reducing the cough thank you IHERB AMAZING item ever...

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This helps with my cough and I can sleep better!