Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Hydrating Body Wash, Lavender Lemongrass, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and quality. This is not the first product I get from this brand and I am in love. I use it on a loofa and it has a great lasting scent with a refreshing and relaxing smell.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Excellent shower gel and the price was amazing when bought from trial. The quality is amazing, it smells divine and cleanses without drying. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Will definitely buy this body wash again. I love the scent and how sudsy it gets. Calms my mind down after a long day with the lavender and chamomile. Nice size bottle for the price too.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Excellent product easy to use with good quality and nice scent The package is good and I benefit so much

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, this body wash is pH balanced and cruelty-free.

Lianaa
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like this product and i use it every time, with the fact that I recommend it to anyone who likes to buy

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I haven't used it yet but it looks great،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،، Use size so big age all package great quality good feel good

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

smells great, natural, no irritation, helps my body skin to feel soft and smooth.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

every product from this brand is on point! scent- smells amazing, big size, the skin is so soft and glowing after use. love it

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Was very milded for my skin. Really pleasantly scented but i love lavender and lemongrass!