IE

Pazit Yam
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
מצוין!

Really strong smell of mint, very pleasant. As I received it, I applied it to my feet to soften A quality product with natural ingredients The packaging is not big, the standard size of a hand cream

5d158a22-b17b-4848-99a1-1843b5111b80
669fd466-f98c-47b3-a9b4-15150b4bc9f2
3691bc0a-4b89-4715-a501-fd128fb4ec5e
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I could get this as a trial and I'm very pleased with it. Very smooth on the skin and soft feet. Love the subtile smell. Good care fo your feet. Good value for money

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I thought it will be small enough to keep in my small purse but it’s bigger haha, still I keep it next to my bed and apply before sleep

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Generally, i love products from mild by nature. Great quality and smell. Nice package. Good composition. Leaves your skin moisturised and healthy. Great for the massage.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Perfect!!! I noticed the difference only after three days, the smell is really refreshing, I can feel my feet really moisturized and soft, I would definitely order it again!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Crazy girls, it moisturizes the feet effectively, its size is very suitable, its quality is high, I use it on a daily basis and it smells beautiful

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I used this product with heel socks to keep the product on the area and keep it moist. It works very well.

55b007fc-adc5-44e1-b591-35711de13bdf
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It was creamy but the smell was a little off for me. I expected it to smell more like Peppermint and have that cooling feeling.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It's the first time for me to try this foot cream. It smells very nice and fresh. It is easy to apply and non greasy. It works really well and softens the foot. Definitely will buy again.