Page 1 - Reviews - Miracle Noodle, Fettuccine Style, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 29, 2022

My husband and I really love these carb-free noodles! They have simple ingredients, and complement any flavors with a nice, chewy texture and no pastiness. If you're diabetic or just avoiding high carb intake, these are perfect, with good satiety and versatility. They're easy to prepare and use, and come in a perfect portion size for 2 people. I like using it for a quick vegetable Pad Thai!

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

First time buyer, but I really enjoyed it. Was afraid of the smell/taste but left it on running water for like 5 min and “fried” then in a pan until dry and add my carbonara sauce. Not pasta but a good replacement.

e498f68b-59e0-4f13-b4b6-ed98a65c3da9
Posted on May 7, 2022

These are a GREAT noodle replacement! We've been keto for four years, so regular noodles aren't a thing in our house anymore. I happen to like the texture of these, but I could see where it would be offputting for some people. They're similar to udon, but a little...I don't know, a little different. I'm not sure how to describe it. I love it, but it's not for everyone

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I often pair these noodles with Costco's Pesto for a quick and delicious meal. I love all the fiber that they provide and the fact that they basically have no calories (altho I do need to gl easier on the pesto than I ordinarily might). I hate to be without these and always buy quite a bit when I order. I wish they sold these in bigger packages.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

We love the quality of these noodles made with pure ingredients of mushroom flour. These low carb, low calorie noodles make it easy to stay on your diet and will take on the taste of whatever sauce you like while having the complete texture of fettuccine noodles. The package is a perfect size for two servings and the directions make it easy to use. We no longer miss pasta and look forward to eating these several times a week.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I was expecting these to be gross, not gonna lie. But for the nominal calories I think they’re really really good. Obviously they have zero taste but once you add some salt and sauce, baby you got a stew goin. I’ve just bought 10 packs!

398aa6c7-98f7-4397-a9e7-3f8b05cde7f9
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The taste of these noodles is pretty similar to other varieties from this brand but somehow the wider size gives them a slightly different feel on the palate. This time I added soy sauce while cooking them in the pan and the sauce did pigment the noodles, they tasted fine with it. In terms of eating them, it was a little straining without cutting them up but ok overall.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been on a keto inspired diet for a while and these help me when I am sick of using cauliflower or zoodles. Sometimes you just need a different texture. Make sure to rinse them well and I always have them smothered in some kind of sauce but I definitely like them.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

What's nice about these Shirataki noodles is that you're full after eating a smallish bowl of them - yet have eaten no calories from them. The noodle taste itself is nothing to write home about - the taste is all going to come from your spaghetti sauce or other seasoning. The noodles are different from others in that they are harder, more rubbery. But they can probably not be beat as a weight loss aid.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I would suggest not thinking about them as noodles, but enjoying them for simply what they are. A way to spice up a low carb diet with something that isn’t meat and a way to enjoy delicious sauces. Highly recommended, very easy to use.