IE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,271

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! As a diabetic I am not aloud to eat gluten. I add the noodels to every lunch and get a great taste!. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I don't know why however I expected this to be dry noodles so was surprised when they are wet..taste is very nice though and I think it would be better if the package was a bigger size as it would make more of a meal for just one person..

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Quality product made of minimal ingredients. Tastes similar to real pasta and has many used. Packaging easy to store and the size is fair for price and value. Good low calorie healthy alternative to regular pasta. Recommend for those watching caloric and sugar intakes. Would buy again for sure! Please keep it in stock

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is the best. Super quality and ingredient with the best taste and flavor so simple to use and the size is perfect it is the perfect package and the smell is heavenly. I love them so much composition and I i recommend them to everyone and so beneficial to your health and diet

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great alternative as a bit of a novelty, good size and quality. Liked the simple packaging. Taste is not the best. Can’t compare to normal pasta. But make sure to soak and rinse them very well before hand. And I added lots of garlic, onion and rich tomato based sauce. Make sure you don’t eat too much of often as it can cause upset stomach or in rare cases blockages.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Good for 1 pac with some ingredients. u need to fry or cook with something else. cos it has no taste on this. quality wise is good but pricey..